Any other ways to tell?

Hi everyone,

I dont think I am too far away from harvest time and I was just curious to know if there is any other way to tell when my plants are ready other than getting a microscope, mag glass?? I know getting a scope or glass is probably the best way but I cant find one cheap enough at the moment, quite a few of the hairs have started changing colour, I live over in the ditch in NZ and a few people are telling me just to wait until daylight saving finishes which is on the 20th, (yay I cant wait for that to happen, kids in bed earlier :thumbsup ). Any suggestions would be good.

Cheers

Thatswho

post-4831-1110447243_thumb.jpgpost-4831-1110447374_thumb.jpgJust thought I would share with you all a couple of photos of one of my plants I have got growing, I won a Sony cybershot camera the other day and was having a play around with it today, I think they are good photos.

Will these buds thicken up anymore or will they stay around the same? They have been flowering for around a month give or take a week,(to be honest I cant remember)

I think I'm going to have to invest in a cheap micro or mag to get those trichomes to the best point.