ordering seeds to the states?

well i just wanted to know what some of your opinions are on ordering some seeds to my house in the states. 1. is it legal 2. would they even make it here. my other option is to use seeds from some bagweed. but then i have to deal with the males and stunted plants and such. what would you do?

well i just wanted to know what some of your opinions are on ordering some seeds to my house in the states. 1. is it legal 2. would they even make it here. my other option is to use seeds from some bagweed. but then i have to deal with the males and stunted plants and such. what would you do?

Ordering to the the states is no problem at all. We have many people who order from us ( www.xpatseeds.com ) now on a reg basis from all over the U.S and to date we have had no problems.

Often people think that it harder but in fact due to the volume of mail that comes in it's almost the best place to send them too.

The states are in no better place to intercept packages than say NZ are so you can feel confident that your package will arrive.

Hope this sets your mind at ease..

Xpat