Who has used their real name/address

Hey guys, new to all this but hopefully will have a nice crop soon..

I'm looking to order some seeds from xpat and am obviously worried about using my real contact info but Also don't want to go to the hassle of finding an abandoned site, or using a friends details (none would let me, and i don't want anyone to know i'm growing)

I read in a post made by XPAT that there is no problem with using your real contact info and noone has ever been caught... just wondering if anyone has any firsthand experience with this? or any other helpful suggestions?

Thanks!

It's easy enough to use another name, and usually pretty easy to find a friend that will take delivery of a "secret" letter which contains something for your girlfriend/mum/flatmate you don't want them to know about...

It's very unlikely, yes, that you would be busted for a single pack of seeds, stealth methods and the sheer logistics of mail ensures that. But there is the occasional find by authorities, and for the price of writing a slightly different set of squiggles on your piece of paper, I think it's worth it to use a different name.

Main thing though, and main rule you should undertake, is TELL NO ONE.

Not even ya mum. B)

Good luck, and don't feel too paranoid, many seeds are sent out all the time across oz and the world.

BTW, welcome to Oz Stoners. :D