Chocolate Chops

Hey everyone,

last nite i made sum chocolate. basically just melted it, stirred in milk, a bit o butter and a shitload of weed. Average sort of trimmings but yeah.

Now i'm a bit nervous coz i skitzed out last time i ate too much weed, so if say i put in a load of totally powdered weed about the size of my fist pile of powdered weed into tihs block o chocolate, how much should i eat, 4 sumone with aout an averafe tolerance to mj?

I was thinking of a square inch (2.5cm) of it but i don't wanna fuck myself up?

"Any input anyone would be nice!!"

When bio-assaying anything, always start small, and work your way up.

If you are worried about what a square inch may do, then halve it. After a couple of hours, you should be able to determine what an appropriate dose for you may be. It may be 2 square inches.

There is little point 'going hard' from the word go, if you are scared, or unless you have the time to be some sort of hell-man. If it ends up being too much, you've simply taken away the joy of the expereince. The joy you were hoping to achieve.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.