hey every one. i have just been reading about making cookies and am desperate to try it! but have got no leaf what so ever! could i use bud instead how much bud to butter would i have to use and would it have to be wet or dry or will it make no difference at all? and how do i make the damn stuff any help would be much appreciated

There are plenty of threads on making cannabutter and the method for heads or leaf is not different. The key is not to boil your vegetable matter, keep the temp low and simmer it for a few hours, also when you cook with the cannabutter don't make something that needs to be cooked at extreme temperatures (Anzac biscuits are good).

Have you had cannabutter before? Even with leaf it is very strong, using heads means you should use less cannabutter in your biscuit recipe (maybe add a bit of normal butter to make up the difference or you could make it full strength and just break your cookies up into tiny bits).

Remember, if you havn't had it before wait at least an hour and a half before you decide to eat another biscuit. It takes at least half an hour to come on but when it does it will hit you like a train, a very long train. It's lotsa fun but it can be a bit scary if you aren't prepared for how strong it is.

Edited by Pickle

Generally reccomended is 2 ounces of primo 2.5 for midiocor bud per 250 grams of butter

I make mine a little stronger but it's all about preferance try that and see most people are happy with it

hope that helps

BTW sorry to hijack the thread but has anyone made canna oil ( the cooking kind) I whipped some up to the same specifications of butter and it wasn't quite as strong , Do I need more bud in the oil or does the oil or possibly the freezing process ( doubt it or ice hash would be effected ) do something to the thc ?

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.