home made greenhouse

hi guys how is evryone.okay talk about the shed i have been growing in that shed for years never had any problems with ventilation in my life heaps of air creeps in from tha gaps plus i leave the door open at night for a couple of hours.i have grown mad plants in there with no problems.have read at this thats wear i got the info.a transparent or a translucent. filon is one brand that has several desirable features the panels are cheap about $10 for a 2 by 12 foot length the faceted panels allow light in but the plants can't be identified by anyone looking inside from the outside the facets disperse the light in an even glow throughout the greenhouse even when sunlight hits only a small portion of the panels there is a minimum of shading in the greenhouse so that all of the spasce supports good growth side panels or windows aren't necessary because sunlight diffuses when it hits the overhead panels:the panels are very easy to install,are cheap, and last for many years. by using facated , diffusing panels, a grower can build a greenhouse that from the ground,dose'nt look like a greenhouse. the greenhouse sides can be made of wood, and only the roof, which is out of sight from the ground, needs to be covered with plastic panels.to construct a greenhouse in a cold-weather area, use a double layer of siding: an outer layer of filon and an inner layer of 8-mil polyethylene plastic works very well. to insulate against both heat and cold, leave a four-inch space between panels and plastic. this double layer of dissimilar materials makes a good insulator, which keeps summer temperatures lower and conserves heat in the winter.

EXAMPLES OF GREENHOUSES

figure 40 shows a greenhouse in san francisco,california. this old shed is 12 times 15 ft. (180 square feet) and eight feet tall at the highest point. the roof was removed and covered with corrugated filon but a perimeter of the old roof was left intact around the edges to maintain the old shed look. the beauty of this greenhouse is that even in a high traffic area frequented by neighborhood kids no one has ever suspected that it is a greenhouse. the roof slopes away from the path of general traffic and cannot be seen from the ground. this greehouse hasyielded about 16 pounds of buds a year in two crops during each of the last six years. the point here is that you may have a situation where you can alter an outbuilding or construct a modest inexpensive and unobtrusive greenhouse with a little creative thought. it cost only to convert this shed into a greenhouse with filon panels.

So you dont use ventialtion, eg- theres no inlet fan, no exhaust fans etc.

How does the plant get co2 then??

heat buildup wouldnt be so bad but I cant get my head around not giving them fresh air, and also not giving them air movemnt to shake the leaves eg- remove old co2 and strenghten the stalks??

im even more interested as I have a perfect spot B).

Also wouldnt leaving the doors open at night mean the plants not getting a good dark period?

hi guys how is evryone.okay talk about the shed i have been growing in that shed for years never had any problems with ventilation in my life heaps of air creeps in from tha gaps plus i leave the door open at night for a couple of hours.i have grown mad plants in there with no problems.have read at this thats wear i got the info.a transparent or a translucent. filon is one brand that has several desirable features the panels are cheap about $10 for a 2 by 12 foot length the faceted panels allow light in but the plants can't be identified by anyone looking inside from the outside the facets disperse the light  in an even glow throughout the greenhouse even when sunlight hits only a small portion of the panels there is a minimum of shading in the greenhouse so that all of the spasce supports good growth side panels or windows aren't necessary because sunlight diffuses when it hits the overhead panels:the panels are very easy to install,are cheap, and last for many years. by using facated , diffusing panels, a grower can build a greenhouse that from the ground,dose'nt look like a greenhouse. the greenhouse sides can be made of wood, and only the roof, which is out of sight from the ground, needs to be covered with plastic panels.to construct a greenhouse in a cold-weather area, use a double layer of siding: an outer layer of filon and an inner layer of 8-mil polyethylene plastic works very well. to insulate against both heat and cold, leave a four-inch space between panels and plastic. this double layer of dissimilar materials makes a good insulator, which keeps summer temperatures lower and conserves heat in the winter.

EXAMPLES OF GREENHOUSES

figure 40 shows a greenhouse in san francisco,california. this old shed is 12 times 15 ft. (180 square feet) and eight feet tall at the highest point. the roof was removed and covered with corrugated filon but a perimeter of the old roof was left intact around the edges to maintain the old shed look. the beauty of this greenhouse is that even in a high traffic area frequented by neighborhood kids no one has ever suspected that it is a greenhouse. the roof slopes away from the path of general traffic and cannot be seen from the ground. this greehouse hasyielded about 16 pounds of buds a year in two crops during each of the last six years. the point here is that you may have a situation where you can alter an outbuilding or construct a modest inexpensive and unobtrusive greenhouse with a little creative thought. it cost only to convert this shed into a greenhouse with filon panels.

my stems are very strong never broke one in my life i can bend them anyway. have got no broblem with weak stems.when the wind blows plent of air shakes the plants realy good. ihave grown monster plants in the shed with no problems.think about it no rain to hurt them outside or big storms to nock them over.and no loseing thc from bad weather :B): ihave grow buds in there as big as my long arms and very fat one once a but no broblems.