Potopia is Closed

Sometimes a good walkeup call is good for all of us who grow.

You can get complacent when your been growing for a while with no trouble or dramas from the piggey, and then bang someone you know gos down and you think - fuck - it could have been me.

Yeah, I got like that for awhile, but after a couple of close calls woke up to myself.

The key is not to be paranoid, just be cautious.

IMO being paranoid is what may get someone busted. They dont think straight, so they can do and act out of character.

Ive seen it time and again, and its usually. the more paranoid the faster you get raided.

:D

personally porkchop I would be concerned

Someone obviously has informed on him - in which case the piggery know about the clone bussiness - paranoia is a good thing in this bussiness

Imagine if he kept records on his computer of the address and names of everyone he sent out 2 (after all it is his bussiness) - you dont know for sure - expect the worse - he probably has been under serveilance for sometime now (in which case so is his mail)- do not under estimate the piggery - they look at this as organised crime - if you have had any dealing with him - I would packup shop for a couple of months to be on the safe side.

My understanding of this is that there is no link between himself and the internet.

So there wouldnt be anything for anyone to worry about, unless they have rung his landline, and I doubt many people would know that.

Also I have known of him for a few years, he has helped alot of people.

However I feel I know him and anyone involved in his biz, well enough to say that there wouldnt be any records on any harddrives anywhere.

I doubt anything attached to the internet is in his name also.

:scratchin

What i know of him - I dont think he would be a informent - but police can be really persuasive when it comes to cutting a deal to dob in your associates. Have been in this situation myself and believe me the coppers will drop the charges if you dob in - and if you dont they will .

They could do whatever the fuck they like.

Like most of us- I wouldnt dob in on anybody for shit.

I would take the harress you and tell you your fucked B).

But your right they do try shit on.

Guest Eikel
What i know of him - I dont think he would be a informent - but police can be really persuasive when it comes to cutting a deal to dob in your associates. Have been in this situation myself and believe me the coppers will drop the charges if you dob in - and if you dont they will harress you and tell you your fucked.

Everyone play safe

Just to point it out... but those who bought clones or seeds off Roddy have very little to be worried about (providing it wasn't a huge, huge order)- If I were one of the suppliers however (Miss KittyKat, ACE, Wallyduck etc...), I would be sweating.

Guest Eikel

Wally was supplying seeds at least, Maybe Rod was growing some Mums to make clones from, no idea... however Wallyduck was definately a supplier for potopia.

I'm kind've annoyed/sad I missed out, wanted to buy some Afghani x Ducksfoot myself B)

Guest Eikel
B) thats right eikel ...... you got no fucken idea .....

this and that ...... fucking pig sick of it me .... mate .

wot we gonna do for rodwal ?

Sorry if I offended, I just meant that you could purchase Wallyduck's strains from potopia, don't know how they were being provided. And I didn't mean Rod would snitch on any of his suppliers, just that THEY would be likely to be more worried than any buyers.

I'll be bidding on the auction(s) on CW to fund Rodwal's fund, if there were a paypal account or something we could donate to I'd do that also.

Again, sorry if I upset or offended anyone, that wasn't my intention.

wow you guys are the best, just to keep you updated on the situation.

with some intervention from my son( a police officer himself) we were able to get all charges downgraded, tho I still looking at a min 5yr sentence at max.

Will be basing case on med grounds as I suffer from Bi-polar disease and been using for this reason, went to Dr today and he has put me back on pills again,olanzapine and valium also enrolling in counselling to help all this is to back my case.

Have been lucky to score a top Lawyer and am due to meet soon.

All in all I think I was lucky or was it just good sense, but there is no connection with this and any net activity, they are still in the dark so far as what is really happening via it hehe.lets try to keep t this way.

I was busted from a tip off, imo was my daughters ex who we are at present fighting a custody case

will being taking a break while all this settles, will miss you all

again a big TY to all who have shown their support,I never knew I had so many friends

http://www.cannabisworld.org/vbportal/foru...15&pagenumber=4

Post 6

Damn shame.

*Raises bong in salute*

If Rod doesn't mind, and it's cool with pure, oz and the other mods, it'd be great to have an auction of our own for Rodwal... Nothing like the community coming together to help their own. :D

Good luck Rodwal, I hope that you beat the wrap, those piggies will do anything to fuck over the little, or even the not-so-little guy.

*Smokes bong in honour of Rod* B)

Sorry if I offended, I just meant that you could purchase Wallyduck's strains from potopia, don't know how they were being provided. And I didn't mean Rod would snitch on any of his suppliers, just that THEY would be likely to be more worried than any buyers.

Sorry that comes over a little selfish and self centered B)

Yeah but i was only worried about being able to get wallys seeds still.Rodwal was a secondary passing thought.

Wallyduck has been around here cannabis world ,overgrow,icmag probably left out a few.Anyways im sure if wally feels safe to offer through someone again he will.

Peace

tart

Guest Eikel
Sorry that comes over a little selfish and self centered :D

Yeah but i was only worried about being able to get wallys seeds still.Rodwal was a secondary passing thought.

Read the first page of this thread, I'm 3rd person to say it sucks and wish good luck to Rodwal.

My posts about suppliers were trying to ease the paranoia of people who were worried they might be implicated by Rod being busted. I only mentioned I wanted some seeds in agreement with Ferengi after he mentioned it.

People should read the ENTIRE thread before they start getting shitty about a comment. B)