Potopia is Closed

hard not to worry hearing this news when I have been emailing him to his wifes computer and would have my name and addy on it. potopia might safe but I dout his wife's lap top is. fuck . fuck. fuck. I only just got these clones and looks like i got to dump em. fuck. thoughts anyone :scratchin  In saying this i do feel bad for rodwal as he's a top bloke :thumbsup . more info and help please guys.

Zero internet activity was recorded or kept , it was just a case of a snich in his life away from the internet ,

the reason for infoming you all is so you don't need to stress or worry , know everythign is safe and they got nothign relating to potopia

People that recive pm's liek will you sell me bud or someone you belive is an autoritive figure ect please report them to me straight away and I will remove the account provided the grounds are there , I have gotten pm's liek that since I became an admin and I simply remove the accounts

Guest jjfto

its a sad thing to say but paranoia will save your ass. don trust anyone. i dont even tell my mates what im doing. people get jealous... human nature. sad but true.

i feel sory for u guys who have are waiting for an order. i dun mean to sound like a smartass prick but maybe you have learned a lesson. order ur shit from a company that is in a country where mj is legal. thats what i did. if i was you i would count my losses, scap my grow and clean up before the cops break your door down at 3am one morning and pull you out of bed. better to be safe than sory.

at least get a scanner so you know when hey are on the way :smoke

http://speedy.akadns.info/streams/8000/sydneypolice.wax

on the other hand reduce the size of you operation rather than loosing everything. if the worst happens you may just get a fine. 3 plants for personal use sounds reasonable to me.

Edited by jjfto

I wouldn't worry porkchop, so long as your operation is small, eg 4 clones.

And I don't mean to alarm you in any way by quoting William Burroughs, but I have always listened to my inner feelings, and they have saved me from time to time. His quote: "Paranoia is the highest form of intelligence" , and I like the thought, that it is. B)

So, send all your clones to me. :D

None of you have reason to be concerned , they caught rodwal the person NOT POTOPIA , they have zero idea about it the reason potopia itself has disapeared are that no-one wanted to take the likely risk of something happening and the simple fact rodwal no-longer had stock

he asked me to post this to ensure you all that you are safe and have nothign to be concerned about ,

there is a line between parranoia and cautiousness , everyone should be cautious but not parranoid , parranoid peopel make mistakes and often end up litteraly stressing themselfs to bad health

so just to clear it up again , Potopia didn't get busted it is just closed however rod did get busted but they just took it as a grow operation , nothing more , no computer investigating was done