People Helping People

PhpUK

Question

Hello and greetings from People-Helping-People in the U.K.

People Helping People are forming a world-wide community of medical marijuana users, and we are looking for like-minded people to join us.

Would you like to be part of a world wide community that will not only help you to lobby the politicians & governments that make us, the sick and disabled, criminals? But also a community who supports our members, and deeply cares for them and their well-being too?

We are an open and honest non-profit organisation, run by the disabled for the disabled.

We have approached and been accepted by communities in Canada and in the USA, and we would like to offer N.Z. and Australian medi users the opportunity to join us too.

With the support of this world-wide community, we will do what we can to raise the profile of medical marijuana users. To let people know that there is a great injustice being done for the sake of big business and politicians, not just in our country, but worldwide, while we are treated with disrespect and face terms of imprisonment for doing what? Treating ourselves with a medicine that is benign and less harmful than other medicines we are offered by well meaning Doctors, a medicine that works and helps us live a fuller life!

Are you aware of other communities, forums or organisations that we could approach within your country that you feel would be able to support your medical users and us in this project? It doesn’t matter how many people they have in their membership, be it 20 or 200, we all need to be able to get together and progress, instead of going round and round in circles, as we have noticed some communities are doing.

We are all sick and disabled within P.H.P., we do not promote the smoking of Cannabis, we feel that this is an unhealthy use of cannabis; we have a different attitude to medical marijuana although we stand for all who self medicate, no matter what their chosen method is.

Please read our website and visit our forum for more details. You will find our site at

www.people-helping-people.org.uk

Here you will be able to find out all about us and our ethics.

Thank you for your time in reading this mail, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Love and Peace

Dr.Rob and the team at P.H.P.

9 answers to this question

I would love to hear from anybody that would be interested in assisting us and or joining, To further our strength and experiences of the prohibition of this harmless medicine!

I am sorry that i have not had time to post or chat anywhere else, I am exceedingly busy as this is a very happening time for us at the moment!

Love & Peace to you all.................................Jethro :yingyang

Hello and greetings from People-Helping-People in the U.K.

... SNIP ... Please read our website and visit our forum for more details. You will find our site at

www.people-helping-people.org.uk

Here you will be able to find out all about us and our ethics.

Thank you for your time in reading this mail, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Love and Peace

Dr.Rob and the team at P.H.P.

I went to the above link and found this message -

People Helping People

Sorry this website is now closed.

STATEMENT FROM THE DOMAIN / WEBSPACE NAME REGISTRATION / OWNERS OF

People-helping-people.ORG.UK

&

Peoplehelpingpeople.ORG.UK

Myeika and I were conned into purchasing these domain names for and on behalf of Rob Scott Wright – aka “Dr” Rob.

Myeika and I were fooled into performing work on the website to the tune of “Dr” Rob and his mind game / brainwashing / emotional string pulling

From this website “Dr” Rob had a vision of supplying “Medicinal” Cannabis to the Sick and Disabled either free of charge or by charging for it. He also recruited growers of cannabis.

We / Myeika and I have now closed these website domain names, thus this is what you are reading now.

Dr Rob owes a large amount of money for the design, upkeep and transfer of the web pages / Website and BBS, we will be seeking legal action to recover those costs.

“Dr” Rob has been removed from using this website and the domain names mentioned above. He still passes around emails trying to use the addresses as though he were still playing an active part in the site.

Dr Rob still continues to peddle his ways and con innocent / sick and disabled people elsewhere on the internet at sites such as (at the time of writing) php-urban.co.uk & peoplehelpingpeople.co.uk – HOWEVER these domains were pointed illegally at a legitimate website for disabled people with M.S. at the time of writing this page…..

I understand that the MSRC were looking at taking legal action also……

To read more about the continuing saga of who Rob Scott Wright is, what he is doing and how he is using / manipulating and dealing cannabis at £££ ! to the medically sick / disabled and infirm please read posts at this BBS

http://bbs.people-helping-people.org.uk/

or

http://bbs.peoplehelpingpeople.org.uk/

Due to the information and circumstances that have recently arisen, I (Myeika) along with other members of PHP who have been helping with it, have come to the conclusion that it would be best if the PHP website was taken down.

Incedently I am not Robs partner, not associated to "Dr" Rob, neither am I otherwise known as Emily, I have never profited from PHP, in fact I like many others find myself out of pocket due to voluntarely assisting PHP, of which had been incorrectly stated on UK420 - Members of UK420 have sent me various posts and emails of apology - Thank you

I am for the record – a med-user who suffers with M.S. and also have degenerate discs in my lower spine, and wheelchair bound, hence the computer is my means of getting out to the world

Also many of us who were helping Rob with PHP have stepped down from any active roll we once had.

The forum will remain open for a short time, for people to get access to information regarding what is / has happened.

If you have come here looking for help, please don’t worry, there are people who can help you, please visit the websites listed below for more details.

Bud Buddies

THC4MS

Edited by Brash

Dr Rob owes a large amount of money for the design, upkeep and transfer of the web pages / Website and BBS, we will be seeking legal action to recover those costs.
Dr Rob still continues to peddle his ways and con innocent / sick and disabled people elsewhere on the internet at sites such as (at the time of writing) php-urban.co.uk & peoplehelpingpeople.co.uk – HOWEVER these domains were pointed illegally at a legitimate website for disabled people with M.S. at the time of writing this page…..

those are the kind of people fucking up the cannabis community from within :thumbdown what he is doing is worse than what politicians do because he is giving false hope to the sick and needy then fucking them over, politicians do the same but without giving the hope :thumbdown

Theres always 2 sides to a story though hey.
Incedently I am not Robs partner, not associated to "Dr" Rob, neither am I otherwise known as Emily, I have never profited from PHP, in fact I like many others find myself out of pocket due to voluntarely assisting PHP, of which had been incorrectly stated on UK420 - Members of UK420 have sent me various posts and emails of apology - Thank you

very true, but if alot of people get fucked over and they all claim it was because of one person, its hard not to point fingers ;)