PLEAS HELP!!!

tonik101

hey tonik101, im not 100% sure but this is my start, check:

CF 16-18

PH 6.0

light not closer than 8 inches to tops

heat max 30 C

without some more details its hard but if you suspect heat, drop off a light if your using more than 1, then lower the CF to 12 for awhile. I would flush the system out and start a new mix of nutrients at CF 12.

one thing to watch is salt buildup. I had a similar problem, checked everything, all ok, no bugs either but the plants started dying. I use a drip system into 30lt pots sitting on chocks in 60lt tubs which drain back to a 60lt reservoir. when the plants were too far gone i put new ones in with all new perlite and clay balls. all was great for a month then it started again. :scratchin

a mate suggested salt, turned out I was in such a rush to put new ones in that I didn't clean the tubs, the salts were caked on and i mean caked on the bottom and sides of the tubes. replaced them instead of trying to clean it and everythings been good since. it was obvious I know but trying to make shortcuts cost he heaps, now i know why people on this forum are so into cleanliness.

I also had a major heat problem before when my room was in the 40s, the leaf was like blisters and the plants shutdown. I went from 3 lights to 1, gave heaps of water and most came back but 2 never recovered.

hope it helps

veg