Chronic Microwave Crackers

Hey everyone,

I been searchin round lately to see if you could cook mul in the microwave, and nobody seemed to know for sure, so i did it myself!!

I made basic Firecrackers, basically put some peanut butter on sum Jatz, sprinkled a fair serving of mj powder on top, put another peanut butter/jatz on top and shoved it in the microwave.

I have a fairly powerful microwave, so i put them in on medium for 59 seconds, by the end of that time the peanut butter was starting to ooze out the sides. Let them cool for a bit so that the peanut butter hardens and they don't fall apart, and then stor in an air-tight container.

I had just one of these bastards that night, and ended up seeing a fat, dead goth chick sitting in my computer chair...scary shit. They still got me (and a few mates) high about 4 days later, so they kept alright.

They didn't taste too good, but are easily concealed, and not easily recognisable and give quite a nice high.

I just wanted to post this to clear up the myths about how microwaves totally destroy THC levels, maybe partially, but not that much at all!! Oh and if you want sum pics of the grotty crackers, just ask!!

Cyaz All

~Infinitee!!

:yingyang

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.