Salvia Divinorum

Just wondering if any of you fellow stoners got to try it out (either now or before they banned it?)

What where your experiences with this herb? did you happen to like it?

I only got to try it out once.... and it kinda put me into a temporary trance haha kinda scarey but cool at the same time.

:reallyexcited:

Whoa, a couple of small cones of 10x extract sent me to the moon. I'ts a real dissociative, but at the same time I could 'see' the big lies of the world.

Visually, we normally see in 3 dimensions. On Sally, there was something like another dimension. A several barred rainbow-like shaped extension of my visual input was leaping out at me on it's different levels. Really hard to explain, but quite profound in its manifestation.

As it subsided, I renoticed a movie that was on the tv. It was something that I'd previously been enjoying in a light-hearted way, but all of a sudden I couldn't help but be aware of the entire "Hollywood" lie of the world being propagandered onto my consciousness. I didn't enjoy the movie that much from then on, but certainly was enjoying the altered perception, and overwhelming enlightenment I was gaining from the experience, which went to continually reconfirm a multitude of things learned, from over many years.

I can safely recommend it as NO party drug, but one of inner awareness, and something that helps remind you of what reality really is.

I'll have to agree with ya there Spurious :P definately not a party drug.

A very different learning tool. I never got to try the 10x extract stuff (you must've been outta your mind :thumbsup) but I got to smoke 3x extract on salvia leaf.

I wasn't really prepared for what I was about to experience.... but I was visually hullucinating and in a semi-trance state. Walking straight was a very trying task... and it felt like I was almost zig-zagging in my strides (my vision was really distorted)

Now that I reflect back, it'd probably have been wiser to sit (and maybe even meditate? :D) The experience didn't last very long at all (it felt like 10 minutes) but I'd really love to give it another try some day. How long did that 10x extract experience last ya?

Anyone else have some input on this herb? keen on hearing more experience stories.