Mullamatic

Hey every1 hows it goin? i went out and bought one of these a few weeks ago..a cheapo "mullamatic" im not sure if mine was just dud but its absolutly shit...i put half a gram in there an pressed the button..nothin happened..so i opened up the clear plastic part an gave the blades a bit of a push an it started it was goin gr8 untill the erb actually hit the blades then it conked out..like it isnt powerful enough or somethin..i tried changing the batteries and everything with no luck..mite be a loose wire inside or somethin..either way it was a waste of money..but thats what i get for buying cheap shit haha..just wondering if any1 else has one of these and has had more luck than i did..as for me im gonna stick to my manual grinder..works much better its just a bit more work..

Cheers Jim

post-5232-1108627091_thumb.jpg

Heya jim i have 1 exactly the same.Most of the time its not too bad but does jamb sometimes. Do you use yours with the bowl down and bounce bud up? I have fond that works better than having the blades at the bottom and bowl in the air. But i only use mine when going on trips as i have a coffee grinder at homr lol as you can see iam real lazy.

Jim , try breaking up the bud by hand & then putting it in the grinder.That's what i do with my one.And then shake it while it's working.I've found with mine , that it seperates the trichs from the bud and leaves a nice little golden powder in the bottom of the bowl.Just enough to sprinkle on top of 1 or 2 cones.

PEACE

Huge001

Got one of those babies myself, and I had exactly the same dissatisfaction. When I bought it, I expected it to replace chopping for me, and at $5 more than the electric ones I figured it'd have an on-par performace, but all I use it for is fining what I've already chopped because anything else jams it lol

I've been contemplating putting a 9V clip in there and replacing the motor and seeing if some more power will solve the problem.. just haven't been arsed driving to Dick Smiths :P

I've got one of those too lol in the end you're probably better off using your sharp scissors or them other mulling toys (the other manual herb grinders you see at tobacoonists)

To those that don't have one and are curious... save your cash.

Nothing beats good old scissors. I'm never too stoned to do the choppin

weeeeeee :xcited