VRIPTECH

hey guys, on my recent venture to amsterdam I picked up one of the verdampers (after testing many a vapourizers at many a shops, this was the one for me)

When I brought it home and set it up, it does not seem to want to vapourize the herb??

The unit I bought was 220V ( euro style ) and I have to use a converter to turn it into 110V ( CANADIAN / north american style )

So Ive got it plugged in the unit all setup, herbs in the bowl etc.. It begins to heat up after about 10 mins or so.. So i begin to try to take a hit... Nothing is happening???

Ive smoked a half dozen of these things in amsterdam and i know they work fantasically, but I am left wondering maybe i bought a 'lemon' or more likely maybe I set this up incorrectly.

I came across this forum when googling for verdamper info, and it seems you guys/girls are very knowledgable when it comes to smoking accessories, so I figured id ask for some input / advice.

Ive tried contacting Evert from verdamper ( the maker of the verdamper ) without any luck :/

Any advice / info anyone could give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Guest niall
Hey Niall , the reco-Steinel that they sent me is working alright  . The Valloon seems to be working better now . I hope it stays that way .

Awesome, hope you're still enjoying it. I'm sooo happy with my Valloon, it's the best bit of money I've spent in years. Wish they were around when I bought my Vriptech bong - I rarely use it anymore except for the occasional ice action with the Valloon attachment.