Dutchmaster one part

There are some excellent one part nutrients out there though, it's harder to make them good quality, but the boffins have managed to make some pretty darn good ferts in one parts.

Flairforms Dutch Treat 1 comes to mind. So does Head On.

But yeah, I myself use a two part, (Canna Aqua) and if you can afford to spend the extra $10 to get them it's worth it IMO. Still, if you're not too fussed about what you feed your plants, (which in the end is just one of many factors affecting the plants) you could save yourself a few $ that way, although make sure you get a good quality nutrient. :)

The single part nutes are great for newbies who are just starting out, I used Dutchmaster single part for a good 12 months and got top results (did add liquid potash in the flower cycle though), but I got even better results when I switched to 2 part nutes. Not a huge difference, but I did notice it. I've always stuck with dutchmaster, although I'm thinking about changing over to Canna in the near future :scratchin

I first used DM, then switched to xtream, then switched to Amsterdamn indoors, and then switched to Experts choice :).

I had a 2 pack of happy medium ferts which are just shit.

I also tried a two pack of superior,

but as soon as these run out im buying dutch master again.

So fars its the best hands down.

xtreme is a good nutrient, but not many shops stock it ;(

But dutch is the only ferts I have ever been 100% happy with.

Their MAX is also awesome, but I think the original max before they made one for veg and one for flower was better.