Lights Which ones to choose?

Jim666

Hey, hows it goin oz stoners? I just had a few questions about lights. I am very new to mj growing but i am very interested in it and i have been reading these forums religiously for the past few weeks.

One of my questions is how do the lights actually help the plant grow? I know they are very important but i think that if i understood how they actually helped i could set up a better grow box and hence get a better grow.

I have seen the compact fluros in bunnings an i was wondering if i would be able to use them for my whole grow, Instead of buying HID lights.

Cheers

One of my questions is how do the lights actually help the plant grow? I know they are very important but i think that if i understood how they actually helped i could set up a better grow box and hence get a better grow.

Hey the lights immitate the sun and allow photosynthesis. Which is when the plants use sunlight (or in your case lights) to produce sugar which cellular respiration converts into adenosine triphosphate, the fuel used by all living things.

Hope that helps.