WASTED BUD BUTTER

well i made bud butter with 7 grams of mid grade erb, 2 sticks butter, simmered on low until butter turned green aprox,45min. Made brownies with butter, 1/2 cup recepie called for wich was about all the bud butter i had, cooked 40 min in oven, brownies tasted great no nasty bud taste, very slight tast of erb. ate the whole batch, had 7 grams in it. 3 hours later still nothing. dissapointment. Not the first time this happend either.

Did you eat all the brownies in one sitting?

I don't think you used enough herb. Check out the cannabutter recipes in this forum, you need more greens.

Also, melting the butter in a pan could make it too hot and destroy the goodness.

When i make cannabutter i put the butter and veges in in a pot of water and simmer not boil. TCH is fat soluable so the butter collects it and most of the green and all of the veges stay in the water.

Check out the cannabutter recipes in this forum, you need more greens.
No where near enough for that amount of butter and you need to simmer the mj for a lot longer than 45 minutes to get all the THC out. We alyays use the harvest trim for that as it's a good use for the minor heads that are a real pain to trim.

:devilred:

It's a different stone eh?

When you make some with a decent amount of greens you will see just how different it is. Be prepared for a very long and lethargic stone and you might get a little scared when it first comes on, cause it comes on like a Mack truck and then keeps comiing on.

Lotsa fun :reallyexcited: