FIRST TIME MAKING CANNABUTTER

Hi everyone, I am a new member on 0z, HI yall doin,

well i took 2 sticks of land o lakes butter salted,(american butter) and melted them in a pot on low temp, i took about 7 grams of med grade bud ground up and put in butter

cooked for 45 min constantly stirring, butter turned green, strained it and let cool for 2 hours. Butter is med light green, havent tried it yet any suggestions on cooking,pointers? dosage?

Thanks. jjc,ineed$

I would think your gonna need half of it as 7/500 is not a very large ratio at all

the reccomended dosage per 250 grams of butter ( normal sised stick) is a quarter pound of trim or two ounces of Bud which you generally leave to sit for a minimum of 4 hours

as for cooking pointers , just use it in place of real butter in recipies that can be cooked slow and on a lower temp , cookies, toast, ect for instance work great , where as if you tried to use it in a frying pan then your likely gonna kill al the goodness

hope that helps a bit

Pure