johnny howard

ok im down right sick of howard...if i had a sniper rifle i would shoot him myself B)

he has gone to the world economic forum and defended the usa's actions in the illegal war in iraq stating that when the UN cant do its job, George W. Bush is going to be there to save us...GODDAMN ASS LICKER....ok i'll continue...then he goes on to say to the european nations that their critisism of the way bush is running the country is uncalled for and unfriendly....

lets stop this ass licker dead in his track, JFK all over aussie style :devilred:

atleast beasily had the guts to stand up on national TV and say that howard has taken his ass kissing of the usa too far lol

Edited by wantdachronic

Last Update: Saturday, January 29, 2005. 3:46pm (AEDT)http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200501/r39546_99932.jpg

Dancing in the street: Iraqis celebrate after casting their votes in western Sydney. (Reuters)

Iraqi voters display 'mark of freedom'

Australian Iraqis casting their votes in Iraq's national elections this weekend say they are excited to have the opportunity to participate.

Out-of-country polling stations in Sydney, Shepparton and Melbourne opened for the second day on Saturday and more than 3,000 people have already cast their ballots.

Proudly displaying the blue ink on his finger, which shows he has already voted, Kassim Abood danced with his friends in a Sydney street.

"When I look at the ink on my finger - this is a mark of freedom," Mr Abood said.

Nazir Amin, who travelled down from Brisbane with 12 others last week to register, flew back to Sydney to cast his vote.

"It's a good feeling actually for all of us, it's really nice feeling and we are all excited to have this opportunity, which we never had, we never practiced before in our lives - to have a real election," he said.

Ali Al-Tai and his wife flew 3,000 kilometres from Darwin to Sydney for the second day of voting.

The couple and their children fled Saddam Hussein's regime and settled in Darwin in 2003.

Mr Al-Tai says his chance to vote is important despite the cost of the trip to Sydney.

"My neighbour he said, 'I think this trip [will] cost you much, a lot of money', and we must do that," he said.

GODDAMN ASS LICKER
He's that and a lot more besides, but it seems that is what a majority of voters wanted so we are stuck with little Mr Sheen until the next election, unless he retires that is. :devilred:

Australian Iraqis casting their votes in Iraq's national elections this weekend say they are excited to have the opportunity to participate.
WTF??? Are they Australians or are they Iraqis? If they are Australians what are they doing voting in another countries elections, can we vote in US elections? If they are Iraqis why aren't they back home helping to reconstruct their country?

Sounds a bit like vote rigging to me, wonder how many American and British Iraqis voted to?

lol

280,000 Iraqis residing in 14 different countries voted.

I can tell you now, if I was an Iraqi, and was lucky enough to have made it to an alternative country, I wouldn't be heading back just yet. I'd be sitting tight, and waiting to see if the environment changed; for better or worse, after these elections. After all, these people left in the first place, because of danger to their lives. It'd be rather silly to step off a plane, and into a different, but equally dangerous situation for little good reason.