although latley I have not been using it. I recken it fucks up the ionic structure in the nutes so that the plants carnt take up nutes as good. - have no proof except experiance and watching the ladies.

Its just my gut feeling, when I first staring growing it helped because my root ststem usually had dead spots with no oxygen - which the H2o2 helped out, but now I believe tht if you can add normal air into the root system in high amounts your end result will be bigger.

I allso recken that there two different types of roots , air roots and feed roots - for the plant to perform at its peak the air roots need air not oxygen in water.

I also starting to believe that by adding constant air into the root mass it flushs out toxins that the roots give off and you dont ever get that dying smell.

Jack

although latley I have not been using it. I recken it fucks up the ionic structure in the nutes so that the plants carnt take up nutes as good. - have no proof except experiance and watching the ladies.

Hmm, I have that suspicion too. Plant's look good, but yeild doesn't seem to be the same. Anyone else had that experience?

hi bentbudda - ive used it for last year or so. yeilds are as good and many times better than before i started using h202. it definitely fixed my pythium problem though.

last grow was best ever yield wise and i used 50ml per 200lt h202 oxyplus every 3 days.

what else do u have in your tank? maybe its reacting with it? are u noticying these differences to the strain as compared to previous experience with the same growroom / strain? are u saying that your buds at 4 weeks using h202 are smaller than the same strain/buds at 4 weeks without h202?

i find it makes the leaves dark greener too

Edited by keepleft

have used oxyplus for a while and out of curiousity i didnt use the h202 for my last crop. everything else was the same (ie lights, nutes, pgr etc). yeild was up 25% without the h202. BUT im using a PGR (rockjuice) and i had a suspicion that the H202 and PGR dont go well together. wont be using H202 with a PGR in the future, will try canna zym instead perhaps.