Seeds and shipping...

Shivan

Hiya all i have recently started my first grow with seeds i had handy from prievious mixes. I am really interested in getting some seeds but am a little nearvous :devilred: . I have found a site with good strains and good packageing but just wanted some feedback from anyone who might have got seed sent internationaly or if there are any Oz seed banks that are reliable? I was looking at getting a P.O box rather than home addy but would it be woth it?

Any advive/information would be much appreciated.

Shivan :joint:

it is a good idea NOT to use your own address as if the package is intercepted which is a chance comming internationaly that address is where they will go

personaly I think safe houses or abandond houses are the best option as a po box can still be traced back to you unless you get someone else to open it ya jsut need to know it's gonna be empty for enought time

all the seedbanks in our Seedbank Sponsours section have serverd members of this site well and are all reliable so have a look at one of those if youyr cautious as to who to use

Hiya all i have recently started my first grow with seeds i had handy from prievious mixes. I am really interested in getting some seeds but am a little nearvous  :devilred: . I have found a site with good strains and good packageing but just wanted some feedback from anyone who might have got seed sent internationaly or if there are any Oz seed banks that are reliable? I was looking at getting a P.O box rather than home addy but would it be woth it?

Any advive/information would be much appreciated.

Shivan :joint:

Sending to an Oz address is fine.

We have never had a package intercepted sending to OZ and the chances of it happening are really slim.

Unless you are buying a massive amount of seeds ( and I'm talking hundreds) customs are just not going to follow it up if the package is seized.

I've sent slabs of hash from Holland ( many years ago) to Australia and they have been intercepted and nothing was done about it. Customs just took the package and that was it.

They know by law there is no much they can do about it.

There is no need to be paranoid when buying seeds, it's generally safe but do take some precautions. Such as the name you use. Maybe ask a mate if you can use their address if they don't grow ect..

All and all you'll find that your package will arrive safe and there will be no problem.

Best of Luck

Xpat

Just wanted to add, that i don't send hash anymore. It was stupid at the time and waste of money in the end.

Just thaught id update this link. I ended up winning some seeds on The Klozits suday auctions i won soft skunk, sweet skunk and cindy98/superskunk. I recieved the beans in about 4 weeks the letter looked like a card from grandma in fact it was just after my birthday and i thaught it was a late card . The packageing was very secure and stelthy. I will definatly buy online again :rolleyes: