light green

Hi Guys..need help asap.

Can't show a pic but...

both plants have developed very thin pale green leaves that curl up at the ends.

Using hydro shop nutes..ph around 6.1

400w sonti self watering pot type system.

I had a feeling it may be over-pruning but now mum is sharing the grow space and is showing similar problem.

3wks ago clones and mum were magnificent dark green specimens ...now very sad looking.

Hope you've got an answer for me.(Ferengi..you pulled me out of the shit last time)

Bazza7 B)

I'd be inclined to be looking for spidermites, havv a look for little dots under neath or ontop of the leaves if you have some drentch the plants in a treatment

spidermites move from leaf to leaf essentially sucking the life out of them from feeding

the fact that your mum was fine and is now having an issue once sharing the space makes me belive that if it's not spider mite it is some soryt of bug so look hard B)

if however they start to go yellow on you it could just be a deficiencey , although I can't explain how you have carried that to your mum buy bringing her into the room

both plants have developed very thin pale green leaves that curl up at the ends.

Possibly a nitrogen overload, have you tried giving them a good flush to ensure the reservoir at the bottom of the pots have been cleared of all the nutrient and salt build-ups?

If the problem is spider mites the affected parts of the plant will have "spots" showing on top of the leaves where the mites underneath have been munching away.

B)

Thx for responses, one and all.

Heat not an issue, have had mites before but can find none at present.

Would like to show pics but no digi.camera.

I have flushed periodicly with ph adjusted fresh water.

I'm coming to the conclusion it must be the nutes, as I think it's the first time I've used this one for a full grow period.

Think I might make a new batch at 1/2 strength and see if there's any difference.

Thx to all.

Bazza7

(Will continue the thread with some pics if I can score a camera) :smoke

Once again thx to all.

Found some ugly yellow spots this morning, like in Ferengi's pic.

Couldn't spot any mites..but my eyes are a little old these days, so have sprayed with miticide just as they were going nighty night this afternoon.

Will advise on progress and am still endeavouring to borrow a digi. cam. :smoke

Hi Guys,

its been a while but eventually got over that mite problem and am happy to report mum and bubs all doing well in flower.

Three weeks in and looking good.

Borrowed a camera so hope this works.

Once again thx to all for advice..if I could I'd have you all over for a session.

Bazza7 :smoke :smoke

post-2597-1110778819_thumb.jpg

post-2597-1110778851_thumb.jpg