Growin information

know what strain your growing, what conditions the plants are under, how long they have been flowering for, etc? and if u can take a pic that would help too B)

but yeah stonedas was pretty on the spot as always, flowering usually takes between 2 and 3 months and does require 12 hours of darkness to induce flowering....

anyways good luck and i hope those plants treat u well :smoke

thanks ive been tryin 2 add pics but it wont let me :wacko: & i forgot 2 mention im growin outdoors

Firstly the picture needs to be in JPEG (*.jpg) format and 102400 bytes (100 kilobytes) or less in size. If the picture is in another format I usually open it in Paint (Start/Programs/Accessories/Paint) and then use File, Save As, Save as type, to save the picture in JPEG (*.JPG,~~~*.JFIF) format. If the picture is still too large then I copy and paste the important part to a new file (File/New) and save it again.

I then go to the Oz Stoners topic I wish to reply to and click on the “New Reply” button (or start a New Topic) and type my message, the forums that allow pictures have a panel at the bottom of the screen (above the Post New Reply/Topic button) with the title “File Attachments”, you click on the “Browse…” button and then locate the picture to be uploaded on your hard drive and click “Open”, you will notice the path and file name in the window next to the “Browse…” button, (I have a dedicated folder and sub-folders on my hard drive just for pictures), when you have finished your post just click the Post New Reply/Topic button and the picture will be uploaded to Oz Stoners and included in your post.

There are other file formats for picture uploads but I only use JPEG myself.

B)