stoner dog

http://cannabisculture.com/library/images/uploads/3059-stoned-dog2.jpg

found this on cannabis culture under celeb stoners of all things ;) apparently naomi watts and heath ledger let their dog eat their stash and had to rush the dog to the vet ;)

full story

enjoy the part down the bottom of that story about george w bush's twins smoking up at ashton kutchers house :smoke

Edited by wantdachronic

Isnt that the dog from Dude Where's My Car?

i think your right :smoke

And i bet there are a whole lot more big named ppl that smoke the old herb mj, it just goes to show that all types of ppl from all walks of life smoke...

i read in the celeb stoner stories and found 1 about barbra streisand :o didnt see that happening but in any case she was pretending to smoke joints on stage during a broadway show, then got sick of faking and actually started lighting them up and passing them around her crew and fans :smoke word got out what she was doing and devoted fans were growing/obtaining the best weed the world had to offer and giving it to her for free :o she then stated that she had a virtually unlimited supply because of that :thumbsup

goddamn rich people getting their weed for free ;) least they could do is pull a finger out and publically show their support for the herb...how quickly do u think the usa would change its view on weed if the truth came out about all the hollywood actors that smoked up? i think 1-5 years :reallyexcited: IMO it would great as the "lazy stoner who bludges all the time" view of us smokers would quickly be taken over by "if i smoke weed i can make $45 million a year by being an actor in hollywood movies" like george cloony who when shooting oceans 12 got bitched at by warners for he toking getting in the way of working ;) well mainly he had the giggles too much and had red eye pretty bad :P but thats what u get when u shoot a movie in amsterdam ;)