easy thc pills

:P, ok here is what happened. about 15 minutes after i wrote my last post i has just finished my first bowl. then BANG! it hit me. you know that feeling when you get too fucked up and it feels like there is a heater behind your face? well thats what i was feeling. soon after i tried to walk up the stairs and i swear it took me about 5 minutes to walk up 11 steps. my balance was shot to hell, my eyes looked like somebody put red dye in them, i couldn't talk right and i could barely move. im guessing i did too much for my first time. but if anybody does attempt this, DO NOT just eat the bud straight. always use a gel cap or wrap it in something that will hide the taste.

Sounds great!!!

Have to try that one. :P

well if you do here is a tip: if you can't get your hands on any gel caps (i went to 3 different pharmacies and couldn't find any) and you are forced to take it straight, what you should do is get a mouth-full of your favorite soda and pop a little bit in and down it. dont think about what you are eating, just swallow. how many women do you think have heard that?

i went to 3 different pharmacies and couldn't find any)

Mate try somewhere like a gym supplies place. I buy mine from places that sell weight lifters supplies.

or even maybe a health food shop.. :P

ftwltmdi do you reakon it was too much? try it again with a little less,. If you get it right its a good feeling. :reallyexcited: :P

;) The canna butter I made last year was wonderful stuff and saves the lungs too.

The way to eat it is to keep it in the fridge and make little pellets out of it and swallow them (choc milk for an easy swallow) like vitamin pills.

Only vitamins though is the good ol THC so one or two pillues and you're in for a goooooood night (or day ;))

Enjoy...