yield

hy! i'm an outdoor gardener and just want to try the fun of growing indoor. please, anybody who has grown indoor on bio and SOG, what yield can i expect under good (good, not great) conditions with good strains like BB or NL?( grammspersquarefoot ) (because on some sites, i see up to 125 gr and on other sites i see 500 gr per 1 sqf for the same strain)

thanks

hy! i'm an outdoor gardener and just want to try the fun of growing indoor. please, anybody who has grown indoor on bio and SOG, what yield can i expect under good (good, not great) conditions with good strains like BB or NL?( grammspersquaremeter ) (because on some sites, i see up to 125 gr and on other sites i see 500 gr per 1 sqm for the same strain)

thanks

gday mate,

what do u mean by "bio"

one square foot is 300mm X 300mm.

Average SOG setups have a plant every 150mm or 4 per square foot.

If you do the math, a very very expert grower may get 25grams per plant, which equals 100grams per square foot. Most sog grows only average about 10 grams per plant, so a yeild of 40grams per sqaure foot is more likly for most growers.

you run a high risk of getting screwed if feds turn up on your door with a SOG setup

Jack

hello csetiti,

i understand what you are asking and the answer is if you were to use the NL then under good conditions you could expect to average about 1-1.5 oz per plant from seed that is about 28g-42g + but much of the final yeild depends on the lighting ,ventilation and how well you control the enviroment as well as the plant but i take it you know that :thumbsup :;):

here is a pic of one of my indoor sensi NL

post-4957-1105662665_thumb.jpg