Clones

:P Happy New Year all. :thumbsup

I need to know if I put it in a clone box, the one on killer clones, I made a box like it. after it roots, then if I put it in hydroton balls then in a dome with humidity, and 20w flo. spray it twice a day with ph adj. water will it stay good till roots come out of the bottom of pot. I want to do this because I can't seem to get the roots to come out if I place it in the bubbler. If you need more info just yell.

I think I understand what you mean yes you could keep them going in that way untill the roots start to show through , you may also find it will help to spray from the bottom aswell this will give the roots moisture to reach for as well as feed from

:thumbsup Thanks Pure, Ill give this a shot, might work better for me, as the other way didn't.