Will this work?

It really depends on all of the peoples tollerance to Cannabis but I wouldn't try and get more than three of you stoned off that ( atleast not daily smokers) , Cannabis is great ingested but you do need that extra bit more to get you stoned and with only 4 grams I don't really think it is worth it

If you get yourself a decent amount of kiff or Bud make up some cannabutter and have some reall fun you will find it is ALLOT better than finding bits in your teeth :whistling

An interesting question. And yeah, I think Pure has some valid points there.

Just to throw a different spin on this subject however, I recently dared a virtually immune chronic smoker to eat a bud. Being a chronic user, and someone that never refuses a cone offered, they took to my request/dare with glee. This bud was probably around 0.4 of a gram, and an hour later, I noticed this normally annoyingly talkative person shut right up, and I had later reason to believe that they were really on the edge, so to speak.

Try it out, and report back to this thread, if you can. I'm sure that this subject is worth the investigation, experimentation, inferences, and conclusions found.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.