CBD to THC ratio

Catt

Question

Hi, I’ve just been prescribed medical cannabis at a ratio of 12.5% CBD to 11.5% THC. The whole item description is “FS48F - 10g ANTG Juno - 12.5% CBD 11.5% THC Flower”. To be honest, I’m really after the high to relax me and let me chill out properly. I’m not after a slight buzz. It’s so expensive and I’m a university student so I don’t want to spend the money only to find I’m a little buzzed and that’s it. Does anyone know if the ratio of 12.5% CBD to 11.5% THC is going to have any “high” effects? I’m not sure what the standard is here. Thank you!

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Oz
This post was recognized by Oz!

"🙏👍"

OZIEGENT was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 50 points.

Hi Catt

I've been taking a 1:1 ratio for a few months now and can report you can indeed get a great high from the CBD - THC ratio you mention.

Its all about the dose. If I take 10mg of the 1:1 (10mg / ML) it will put me to sleep with a slight buzz. Upping the dose to 35mg (3.5ml of 10mg /ml) gets me quite stoned most of the night and half of the next day.

Just be careful not to overdose as oil has the effect like an edible. Takes a few hours to get going but when it starts its a lovely ride.

• Upvote 1