Supposed "Medical Marijuana"

Grower66

Question

First appt with the GP to get approved and prescribed, but not impressed with the medicine out there. Been growing hydro since the late 90s with nothing but natural occurring mineral salt nutrients. When ive had a look at the Certificates of Analysis, thats if they even have one, theres a whole lot of nasties in there. Im not puttin it into me when im smokin top shelf. I notified Polln that i wanted a refund after waiting for 11 days for delivery with nothing in sight. If i wanted i could go 5 mins up the road i told them to get it. And their prescription medicine is full of carcinogens. They shit themselves and refunded me. Wasted $110.00 for 15 mins of GP drivel. Some Tasmanian sunshine business that promotes natural pot. What a load of tripe.

So there's supposed safe levels of aflatoxins, heavy metals and herbicides as well as irradiation and who knows what else? Trying to kill you instead of helping, just like the chemicals they prescribe freely in the practices and hospitals. Theres no safe levels as these carcinogens build up in the liver and other organs over a period of time, that defeats the purpose of healing.  Its a serious problem to health on top of all the other chemicals in food we ingest daily. Make no mistake, eventually these will make people sick and kill them.

The only certified orgainic pot i know of is Puro in NZ, but like organic certified food, itll cost heaps more for sure for doing nothing but just growing it. And another in Byron Bay. But thats about it.   Polln were supposed to get back to me with organic medicine but have dissappeared.

Just putting it out there for consideration. Until they can provide some carcinogen and chemical free herb, im not interested in a slow painful death. Ill stick to my home grown thanks. Cant grow outside cause it'll get ripped off, or the filthy traitor coppers in the Polair will lock me up for a few years like before. Hopefully soon the cannabis party will get the 6 plants growing for personal use through.

That should end these massive " legal suppliers" once and for all.

They've got a long way to go before they get to street quality level.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet