What would be awesome imo

Not a bad idea... Although we don't have shops that would really contain all the necessary parts for a good growroom like the MASSIVE corp that is walmart.

Anyone else think it might be do-able?

A basic list of items and costs, as well as likely sources would be a good idea though, as a "This is what you'll likely need" thread so any new grower can go there and make a shopping list. :rolleyes:

The topic would be too big.

Maybe topics like: "DWC: This is what you'll need" or "Outdoor Backyard: This is what you'll need" or "Bush Grow: This is what you'll need" so people can easily pick and choose, and see the cost benefits and different methods, handy items and tips and tricks can be added relating to that type of grow.

If we each chose a title and stuck to that then I would work well.

We all just make a new topic in a forum and maybe the faq forum would be a good choice?

EG- I grow indoors using flood and drain and some of the stuff I can buy at bunning but then other things like the drain and the stalk etc has to come from a hydro shop.

We could just post what we can get from places like K-Mart, bunnings etc and then a special note of things that need to come from the hydro shop.

EG- you can buy nutes for the plants from Bunnings but I wouldnt use them in my hydro system. I much prefer decent nutes like dutch master etc.

:reallyexcited: :reallyexcited:

After that south park eppisode about Wallmart I don't want them here ha ha

I have been meanign to get a few things like this done , but not havign a cammera has held me back a little bit since it broke , the new year is gona bring allot to this place though :rolleyes:

I have been workign hard on a nice litte FAQ service for us all so would love to see a few FAQ's submited buy certain people on topics lol

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.