wally's patch ...

sorry guys been flat out and havent logged in for a while ,, but will try answer your questions ..

wow wallyduck how the hell do ya sleep ? or where do you sleep ? i'd be right under those affy- mangoes (pic 3) your a legend mate

>>> oh i sleep fine everest , where ever i am , i dont sleep amonst t he patch though , well not as yet , perhaps as the harvest gets closer .. i do have a small tent nearby for when i work there ...

You certainly won't be running out of mj in a hurry wallyduck.

>>> hope not tom , not sure what that would be like but dont think it would be good ..

Have you got any pics of Duck x B.Haze?

>>> yes somewhere round my gallery on overgrow there will be some ferengi , also toke the dope on overgrow also grew some nice looking ones ...

i bet that whole area smells mighty fine

personally i would grab a tent and camp out there, i wouldnt be able to get enough of the sights and smells, would be sensory overload

>>>sure does wantdachronic. the whole valley stinks of gunja even though they are not in flower most of them .. its the webbed hybrid thats does it , stinkin thing .. oh yea i have a tent , no dramas there ,, really nice sleeping out there , the bird life is amazing , can be a bit creepy at times , but mostly the vibes are great ...

nice looking plants wally

how the hell you gonna dry all that without transporting it ? Don't imagine your weather suits drying outdoors very well

>>> thanks pure , yes youd be right , the weather her e come drying time is shitful to say the least , ill be looking into it a little , but think i have the plan already , will obviously have to be a plan a , b and c just to be sure .. a and b are done , now to just come up with antother just incase .. ill show you when the time comes as i imagine ill be spending some time there then ...

thanks for the interest and comments guys .. cheers ..

i would so kill for your patch, well maybe not but i would kill to defend it :P

it just looks soooo nice :thumbsup

as for your stinking webbed hybrids, the ducks offspring i grew only got to be about 40cm tall and stunk like crazy...still have a few beans left but i MUST get some more...only have 2 lol so either going to have to sex them or take cuttings, either way the smoke i got from the small ass plant was amazing, smoked like 5 cones and thought this is shit, stood up and had to sit back down :devilred: what a wonderful hit it was as well :smoke

happy growing and keep us updated with pics, we all cant get enough of great looking gardens like yours B)