Legislative options for cannabis use in Australia

probably take a week to read it all B) but still good for a pick through.

Yeah boe~pimp, looks like there may be a bit of useful information hidden in there.

prepared by the Australian Institute of Criminology at the request of the National Task Force on Cannabis; the Task Force plans to use this paper in developing its recommendations to the National Drug Strategy Committee. This paper, along with other commissioned Task Force papers, may in future be used to inform the development of a national policy on cannabis.

They've had 8 years since the report was submitted and done nothing yet, why do they keep wasting our taxes on these inquiries and then ignore them. How many more inquiries is it going to take before they realise that mj is not what the stars of reefer madness were taking?

B) 400

thats exactly right tom, like fuck, i just don't get it.

information like this is invaluble but yet sits taking up an inconspicuous small space on the internet.

what can we do to get information like this and points like this out to the public so more people know whats going on ?

it absolutely makes me furious that taxpayers are paying for this usefull information and it's being ignored.

pollies are all about 'helping the people' and yet things like this remain concealed from the media ?

maybe we can get stonedas to breed a hybrid usefull for effecting a part of the brain that makes people tell the truth and we can bake MrSheen some cookies B) B) B).

i kept writing alot after that but i'll keep it for the bitching room ;)

maybe we can get stonedas to breed a hybrid usefull for effecting a part of the brain that makes people tell the truth and we can bake MrSheen some cookies   B).

Not a bad idea, I don't think our revered leader would like it though, he would probably consider the death penalty for someone who gave him something like that, plus he would need to know the meaning of the word truth for it to work.

B)