Crossing 2 related F1 Hybrids will produce?

I have Jack's Cleaner 2 X Renegade Funk male and a Jack's Cleaner 2 X Purgatory female that I've crossed. The male is gone and the pregnant girl is coming along nicely.

So the seeds will be JC2/RF X JC2/P, but what I wanted know is whether the JC2 genetics will be dominant in the offspring. What will be the genotype of the seeds produced?

I assume that since both the mother and father are half JC2 then all of the offspring will also be half JC2, is that correct?

I don't really understand genetics that well and was hoping that someone here might have a better idea of how this stuff works.

So the seeds will be JC2/RF X JC2/P, but what I wanted know is whether the JC2 genetics will be dominant in the offspring. What will be the genotype of the seeds produced?

I assume that since both the mother and father are half JC2 then all of the offspring will also be half JC2, is that correct?

Nope.

it's more complex than that.

Whether a trait is dominant or recessive takes some breeding experiments to determine and then you know about that one trait out of thousands.

In terms of the genetic sequences, you have mated two half sibs so the parent involved in both will have contributed 1/2 the sequence to each of those sibs.

When you mate those, on average (ignoring sex linked traits) you will see about 1/2 of that parental sequence and 1/4 of each of the other parents.

What that looks like is not possible to predict unless you know an awful lot about the genetics of the traits you are specifically interested in.