• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

toxicity or deficiency? help please

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mranderson2020

mranderson2020

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hi there. 

Im having trouble working this one out.

I have 3 of 4 plants that seem to o be showing signs of of nutrient problem. 

All indoor. I am running LED's with 110 litre pots with about 80L of medium, have mixed my own soil ( perlite, premium soil, muchroom compost, castings, rock mineral, some cow manure)   

i noticed that they had PH problem about a fortnight ago. i forgot to add dolomite lime when i mixed the soil. 

added about 3/4 cup worth of Dolomite lime and 1/4 cup of hydrted lime to them to correct. they seemed to respond well to this and got some vigour back in them.

5-7 days later i gave each a compost tea. 2 days after that i gave them ( dynamic lifter pellets which i aerated in water for 2 days and diluated about EC1.0 ) generous sprinkle of blood meal some phosperous rock and some seaweed concentrate(18g) 2 scoops to 8litres of water (LOW EC

for feed i only use compost tea once a month along with (once a fortnight or so) seaweed concentrate for K bat guano P and Yellow power feed, charlie carp and blood and feather meal from N. I use an EC/PPM stick to check the strength of my feed 

today i took these photos. Im concerned of misdiagnosing the problem and giving them to much of something. my first thoughts are zinc but then i as thinking could be cal lockout. 

so would love some help with this one. 

( the first 3 photos are plants in qstion) and the following photos are not in any order so please reference the photo in your repsonse thanks .

Attached File  image14.jpeg   177.71K   7 downloads

Attached File  image15.jpeg   183.11K   5 downloads

Attached File  image16.jpeg   183.47K   5 downloads

Attached File  image0.jpeg   164.88K   5 downloads

Attached File  image2.jpeg   162.42K   5 downloads

Attached File  image3.jpeg   122.1K   5 downloads

Attached File  image4.jpeg   142.57K   5 downloads

Attached File  image5.jpeg   120.92K   5 downloads

Attached File  image10.jpeg   132.74K   5 downloads

Attached File  image11.jpeg   184.05K   5 downloads

Attached File  image17.jpeg   147.87K   5 downloads

Attached File  image18.jpeg   153.96K   5 downloads

Attached File  image19-1.jpeg   101.4K   5 downloads

Attached File  image19.jpeg   101.4K   5 downloads

Attached File  image20.jpeg   142.03K   5 downloads

Attached File  image12.jpeg   158.21K   5 downloads

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Hey Mr.

I'm not a great fan of micro-management nor of the theory 'Add a bit of this and add a bit of that' sort of idea either.

I use a premixed nutrient mix that contains it all, no adding extras, just keep it all nice and simple.

Presently you're not really sure what's missing nor what maybe in excess and nor am I because you seem to have added a bit of everything, so it's a bit hard to tell.

Are you in your grow cycle (18/6) or flower (12/12). If she's in 18/6 then 'usually' she can tolerate changes better than in 12/12 and can recover. When you first go 12/12 it can shock her a bit and this can cause some paling of leaves.

Personally, I'd be suggesting you go to your local hydro store and grab yourself a bottle of hydro nutrient. Flush her properly, flush your whole system and start a fresh. Hydro nutes are a balanced, complete plant food, most hydro mediums are inert, they hold very little to no nutrient value at all and because of this manufacturers have to provide EVERYTHING in their appropriate levels for plants to survive.

Also here's a chart that may assist in diagnosing deficiencies.

Attached File  Canna Nutrient Deficencies.jpg   139.3K   7 downloads

Hope it helps

Merl1n

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.