ILGM Currently Not Shipping To Australia

Hey Everyone,

Just letting people know ILGM is currently not shipping within or to Australia at the moment with no idea on when shipping is available again. Their reasoning is customs here is cracking down hard atm and they cant get shipments in. If you were planning to restock from here like me, you may be in for a surprise. 

Seeing as these guys were sending seeds within Australia, they were super reliable and have good genetics. Now I'm a bit stuck as to where to go now. What reliable alternatives are there that ship from within Australia that you all know of?

check this link from another forum. 

https://ozstoners.com//forum/threads/domestic-seed-sources-australia.621/

i used DC some time back but was a bit disappointed with germ rates. probably try caveman, kanga or aussie next, aussie seems to not have much stock atm, caveman seems a bit dear on most varieties and i've only heard of kanga recently. 

seedsman said on here that they are going to supply through DC but not seen anything there yet

correction: seedsman is going through DC not AussieBB, excuse my morning brain fog!

Edited by luckyjerry