• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Experience with medical suppliers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Thisartismurder

Thisartismurder

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hey everyone I recently was approved for thc/cbd oil through cannvalate but have found the price to be....unaffordable to put it nicely and am currently waiting for phone calls from medcan to see if they are any better. Has anyone here had any experience with medcan and if so how would you rate the product quality, price and customer service?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3184 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Hey Thisart,

Presently, under this government, ALL canna scripts are comparatively VERY expensive (when compared to 'Johnno' from down the pub) as it's not under the Pharmaceutical Benefit Scheme (PBS).

You can shop around differing pharmacies to find the best/better price. For example locally I can fill the script at twice the cost that I can get it interstate. My closest chemist won't even consider stocking it as they tell me they actually have to have specific canna certification to stock it, which I found a little odd. They can stock S8 opiates, no problem, but seemingly canna is SO dangerous it needs it's own certification. WTF??? Just bureaucratic bullshit if you ask me.

I received a message the other day from a fellow medi canna patient. They're getting their script filled and obtain twice as much as I for much less than I pay and next script I get I'll be trying them out, but it really can be a case of shopping around to find yourself the best deal. Like I say I'm getting mine from interstate BUT I have to pay freight/postage in addition to the script price. Even then it's still cheaper than anywhere local to me.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Thisartismurder

Thisartismurder

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
Thanks a lot merl1n I’m hoping medcan will get back to me after Easter. Cannvalates products are too expensive and just do not last long enough so hopefully medcan will be able to help. I’ll be sure to ask them about grabbing it interstate as well if that works out to be cheaper for me

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

benn0

benn0

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 Posts:

Whats the sitch with private healthcare?

Sweet fuck all under the old liberal medibank? or is there actually something worth looking at?

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.