Kratom

my little plant that i purchased was around $60.00 including delivery. As i mentioned before, it was only tiny. Pretty much a twig coming out of the soil with 2 leaves on it :P $60 for 2 leaves and a twig.... but potentially, i've got a huge plant, just need to look after it.

You can by extracts and whatnot online, but i'm not sure on how you'll go on getting them through customs, as the laws have recently changed. Might be worth doing some research regarding importing or you could get a nasty suprise.

The proper name for Kratom is Mitragyna Speciosa, so if you do order a plant or whatever, thats what your looking for.

Ive just tried kratom recently, although it was a small dose (damn stuff is pricey), and i found it to have a great effect on me. A friend and myself had a tea and drank it before going down to the pub, it was a very relaxing body high. It releived pain from my legs after a long day of walking and brought both of us into a positive and energetic frame of mind.

I would definatly like to repeat the experience, possible vary my dosage though. Ive learnt it can be a great for recreational and medical purposes, but further 'tests' will no doubt teach me more.

Guest NEUROTOXIN
I tried an extract when I was training in malaysia, Thailand and singapore in 98. They called it ya bah they had extract and leaves. I can't really even describe what it was like, It was like a mix of everything. I bought some resin in a block about the size of a matchbox and it took me about 4 weeks to use half of it. I threw the remainder into the bush about a month before I came back. Word of advise, I was in a certain area of the military at the time and was not worried about being caught with it. I would be particularly cautious about being caught now however, as a civilian, in both Thailand and Malaysia especially. As you might end up getting your neck unnecissarily stretched.

my little plant that i purchased was around $60.00 including delivery. As i mentioned before, it was only tiny. Pretty much a twig coming out of the soil with 2 leaves on it :peace: $60 for 2 leaves and a twig.... but potentially, i've got a huge plant, just need to look after it.

You can by extracts and whatnot online, but i'm not sure on how you'll go on getting them through customs, as the laws have recently changed. Might be worth doing some research regarding importing or you could get a nasty suprise.

The proper name for Kratom is Mitragyna Speciosa, so if you do order a plant or whatever, thats what your looking for.

Anyone wanna take a cutting and charge me a similar price for 2 leaves and a twig?

funny how man thinks he can take a naturally occuring plant and ban it..makes you wonder why it is so threatening to the govt they banned it, particularly just as it is made legal in thailand.. another plant providing a release from the mundane waking life off the market but poor depressing alcohol is still readily available.. i think it all basically comes down to the almighty dollar, and consumption, brave new world eat your heart out..Alcohol is heavily addictive, they charge through the roof and people go out and pay exorbitant prices for it and establishments in which to do it.. along the way they pay exorbitant prices for meals, drinks, gamble (1 rule= house always wins) pay for taxis, and end up spending all their cash consuming.. lots of people are employed in this whole mess from bartenders to cleaners, and the govt of course takes a huge chunk in tax from the whole lot. All the while the masses drink the stupefying poison, forget their pointless jobs and roles in the brave new world (they take their soma) and are back to do it all agin on monday like good little robots. Thank god they're drinking themselves stupid instead of thinking in their spare time.. thinking might lead to questioning.. questioning may not lead to justifiable answers.. too many people catch on and wake up, relise we're living with our heads buried in the sand and here comes the revolution.. Pot makes me lazy but at least it makes me think.. and question. And I can grow it in my back yard, smoke it at home and be quite happy, and somehow not feel the need to walk around in a shopping mall buying useless crap that the television told me to, to cheer myself up. And when i hear john howard talking on the news(not that i watch that brain numbing crap either) i hear bullcrapbullcrapbullcrap.. its like smoking dope gives u an inbuilt bullcrap detector, makes you question things, instead of believing everything you hear. am i wrong? And kratom i guess falls in this category maybe as well..given it might gain populaarity with thailand legalising possibly it was too much of a possible competitor with govt/business/society sponsered alcohol and maybe even pharmaceutical industry (theyre big bastards too!)..kratom too easy to grow and consume at home.. perhaps if you needed to purchase ten cups of kratom tea to get off it might work, keep em spending aaaaahhhh!!!..got a bit off the point there but thats me... i wanna try this Kratom now,anyone know where to get it? never heard of it till now, always been a bit skeptical of apparantly pycchoactive herbs that arn't me regular cannabis.. Anyone reccomend any other herbs that get you high?