• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Local medicinal cannabis producers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 361 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hopefully, big business  will continue to influence our lawmakers to support local producers and hopefully drop the price significantly in the process.

I thought this was interesting.

https://www.aumanufa...tifled-industry

Mick

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All

Big business are the ones that will be against home growers ,,,,and seed vendors such as yourself..

with only 4% of what they say are 600,00 people self medicating it’s only common sense they want a bigger piece of the pie ..

I think it would be a natural for big business to lobby for crackdowns on home growers and local producers or anybody producing weed that

aren’t sanctioned by the government.

but I suppose they lost out in Canberra,,,and maybe the other states will follow.

Just depends who gets shafted the most ,,,,,,,,big business or the self medicating home growers.And of course rec growers.

from your link,

And while medicinal cannabis is used by an estimated 600,000 Australians (only about 4 per cent of whom have a prescription for it) Crock adds that the plant was a schedule nine substance until recently.

(He does not argue for recreational use, which “confuses the message” of its potential medical value.)

Edited by Serrated edge, 02 March 2021 - 11:45 AM.

researchonly

researchonly

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: solarium
  • Fav. Nutrients:Ferrograd C, Cranberry, whey protein,
If the bill for NSW passes the rest of the states will follow, canberra was an experiment as usual.

Unfortunately we have the same government regardless of elections, name tags change same shit.

If the NSW bill passes I'll be shocked... Would be nice to have rustic cafes like canada might actually bring tourism... Most tourists leave here disappointed never to return walking away like they just visited a east berlin version of Canada where fun is made illegal and heroin injecting rooms on every corner.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.