• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Bloom globe from start to finish?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GiggleBush45

GiggleBush45

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hi all, I have some power/load problem in my grow room where I'm having globes blow fortnightly. I was advised to change from the strong grow globes to the bloom globes as they use less and will hopefully stop the globes shitting themselves so often. Has anyone had to do this and if so how did they turn out? I have 3 photo clones at 2 weeks old. I was told all it does is creates a bit more stretch but that's all. Any advice is appreciated:-)

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8005 Posts:
What lights?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

GiggleBush45

GiggleBush45

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
The metal halide ones are the problem, change to hps?

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8005 Posts:
I'm a retired electrician, I'm not thinking the bulb is the problem

I think your problem may be your transformer, power board ,

Look from bad kinks in power cable etc,

A bad connection somewhere that's causing a intermittent fault

GiggleBush45

GiggleBush45

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
Maybe the ballast, its a growlush one with a know on it, but I don't know what its for so I don't touch it.

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8005 Posts:
Throw it out , get a new 1

The know is the power 60% 80% 100% 110%

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.