• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Changing from HPS to LED

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Darkie

Darkie

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hi I’ve just purchased a Bloom Plus BP 3000 LED light for my grow tent. Typically there is very limited instructions being a Chinese product. My question is do I need to adjust the intensity as the plant reaches flower stage as was done with the HPS bulb. If so is it adjustable on the power boxes at the side where there is a hole with plus minus symbol

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All

It only uses a tad under 300w ,,so maybe run it at lower wattage for first 2 or 3 weeks but after that crank it up ,otherwise you’ll  just get slow growth.

Dingo-2008

Dingo-2008

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 Posts:
  • Interests:Kayak Fishing,Shooting,Growing & Breeding Cannabis for medical uses, ,Camping & Bush Walking, Taking photographs of nature & wild life & an good old cannabis plants, plus lots more.
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 80watt cfl for clones,600watt HPS for Veg,&600 watt & 1000 watt hps for flower.

Put a photo up of it so we can see what you are talking about.

A photo always helps.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Dingo-2008

Dingo-2008

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 Posts:
  • Interests:Kayak Fishing,Shooting,Growing & Breeding Cannabis for medical uses, ,Camping & Bush Walking, Taking photographs of nature & wild life & an good old cannabis plants, plus lots more.
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 80watt cfl for clones,600watt HPS for Veg,&600 watt & 1000 watt hps for flower.

I just googled that led light, an they show you how to adjust the led light you have Darkie.

It was an  Ebay addy that has the info you need.

The adjustment screw is next to the lead from the Driver to the led panel.

I hope that helps you.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.