Early harvest querie

asho737

Hi all

Unfortunately I’m going to have to pull my plants early this year due to circumstances I can’t avoid! Frustrating to say the least! Outdoor grow in vic.

My questions are;

•Is there anything I can do now to promote early flower development? Ideally something from the local hardware store.

•Are there any tips for what I should be doing knowing this tragedy is unfolding? [emoji22]

•Looking like I’ll have to pull them mid to late feb.

thanks in advance

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

if your in a pot light depping ( light deprivation ) will get them to start flower asap

but end of feb is not allot of time for her to produce much 

light depping just means putting the plant into darkness via covering or dragging her indoors

for 12hrs everyday & back out every morning , without fail = ball & chain 

otherwise there is no product that i know of that will induce flower apart from manipulation of light mentioned above 

Seconded. You don’t want to go chucking P and K feeds Willy nilly hoping for swell, if you gotta chop so soon and there is no way around light dep as itchy has said and maybe you’ll get some resin on your preflowers unless you’re working with some crazy Afghanica (indica) which will chunk up in six weeks but even then if you’re not even in flower yet it’s gonna take you til nearly feb to flip and start to flower and then four weeks of dep ain’t gonna produce too much.

That being said - cropping plants early can lead to a more psychoactive high and there are a number of cultivars which can be perpetually cropped so you’ve got a slightly different cannabinoid profile in your final jars compared to the more matured product so definitely look at it as a glass half full. Where I am is hot and humid even at night so if you’re chucking it in something airtight make sure it’s got some air circulating in there at least.

Good luck and all the best bro.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners