first time grow - help with yellowing

hey guys, first time grower, had a shakey start to these girls. moved house in VIC in december and it's pretty rainy here where we live. 

thinking the yellowing on the back one could be bud rot? average temp here is around 15C this week but should pick up next week.

otherwise, should i just be adding some sulphur of potash to help her green back up? 

front lady is in the ground, transplanted around a month ago and she is pretty green (photo makes her look yellow too), so my second question is, is it too late to transplant the back plant into the ground also?

second and third pictures are of the rear plant.

happy new year to you guys - happy grow season :)

post-65247-0-45238500-1609913952_thumb.jpg

post-65247-0-10960000-1609913987_thumb.jpg

post-65247-0-62424400-1609914084_thumb.jpg

Hey folks, using some powerfeed pro+ and calmag since above pictures and results have been great

http://imgur.com/a/3wncXTo

Just want to know when these babies will start flowering. Any suggestions? I'm in western victoria near ballarat.

Also, contemplating putting a greenhouse up to protect buds from the heavy rains we will likely see here around march/april. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-A307GN using Tapatalk

Hey folks, using some powerfeed pro+ and calmag since above pictures and results have been great

http://imgur.com/a/3wncXTo

Just want to know when these babies will start flowering. Any suggestions? I'm in western victoria near ballarat.

Also, contemplating putting a greenhouse up to protect buds from the heavy rains we will likely see here around march/april. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-A307GN using Tapatalk

Thats great the powerfeed and calmag worked well.

The plant will start to flower as the days get shorter(less light). So around now you should start to see a change. The flowering period varies with strain but usually around 8-12 weeks.

If you are that concerned about the heavy rains then a greenhouse would be a great idea, as long as on known warm sunny days you can put the girls outside. Nothing better than direct sunlight!