• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Is this Potassium Deficency?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ajunior

ajunior

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hi!

This is my first indoor grow and so far its been OK. I'm at Week 5 of flower now and the lower, older fans are showing signs of nute deficiency or excess.

I'm growing in Canna Terra professional and been feeding it bloom nutes with some boosters for Vit-B and potassium/phosphorus

I feed every 3-4 days, temperature seems fine between 20-25c, ventilation with exhaust and oscilating fan, PH on the run off water is 6.3.

Is this deficiency or excess? Looks like something with potassium from other photos online...Am I correct or is it something else?

Also, what can I do to fix it? The other leaves on top look fine and the buds are looking quite healthy.

THANKS!

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Sugar

Sugar

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Yes I think it is potassium deficiency

Link below from canna website provides reasons why and solutions to fix :)

All the best with your grow

https://www.canna.co...urier_potassium

edit:

Actually, No, I think it is phosphorous deficiency

https://www.canna.co...rier_phosphorus

Edited by Sugar, 30 December 2020 - 05:35 PM.

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8095 Posts:
Heat damage or over watering, or both

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.