• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Deficiency or Pests?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lady420

lady420

Budding

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hi all.
I hope you had a great Christmas and looking forward to a better new year!

I changed my fertiliser awhile ago from Ozi Magic, to Growtek. Now I'm not bagging any product only my own growing practices. Why did I change? hey, who knows but I felt like I needed more humph in the grows. They were a little slow and I know they could do better. 

Anyway a lot of my plants leaves started to yellow and fall - lower and fan leaves first, became very soft and limp. 
My watering practice had not changed and ph always tested between 6.3 - 6.6 there about. 

Anyway I went to the hydro store and they suggested this product.  I have used it once and I found it helped, well the other plants responded well and have greened up and looking a lot healthier. 

Attached File  vit.jpg   72.29K   11 downloads

Sadly my favourite plant - Harlequin, has not done to well at all. She is still lime green, yellowing leaves and some dark brown black spots on her. I really do not want to lose her as she is my fav and very last seed. (I have taken some clones but they are not going well either. only one out of 10 have taken strike - I think) She is high cbd and helps me a lot. 

I gave her another hit with the "Grow" solution and I hope it helps.  Can any of you pro growers offer advice please? 
I'm thinking Nitrogen deficiency??  I did think over watering but they are more than likely underwatered.  

Attached File  harly.jpg   134.48K   10 downloads

Attached File  halry2.jpg   90.96K   10 downloads

Attached File  H3.jpg   77.95K   11 downloads

As you can see next to the other girls she is still really lime green!  

Attached File  hrly4.jpg   96.42K   11 downloads

PS: I did get some bubba kush clones from a friend and ended up they had bugs, green caterpillar. I hand picked them off and kept them separate in the clone room so I doubt it could be that.  

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

lady420

lady420

Budding

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 Posts:

PS:  The white stuff on the other girls is D.E. not mold spots :-)
and I had just given the harly a foliar spray with the grow solution.

lady420

lady420

Budding

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 Posts:

WOW< so many replies, thanks guys!

I found the issue and it is all sorted.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.