Reliable auto seeds

T.A.C

Hi all , been a while since I've been on here but looking to get back into the swing of things.

I'm looking to get a few autos going and that means buying some beans. Been 10 years since I bought seeds so if you guys and girls could help a brother out and point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Oz

I haven’t heard of any autos that are reliable..

but you can rely on them being finicky ,unstable and just a waste of time.

Yeah that's my experience with them too but got a couple of spots to fill in the back yard so thinking I'll see how they go out there. I won't be giving them much thought after they pop.

My brother still he still in Italy. We live in Vulcano island close to Sicilia.

But he grow automatic seed there because we have a good sun from May to October.

He say the automatic is very fast and they all grow but the problem not much flowers only little one. So you must grow a few because no worth to grow one.

Sent from my EVR-N29 using Tapatalk

So probably should have been clearer in the original post, I've been growing on and off for 20 years. I've grown a bunch of autos and I'm well aware of their downfalls and also their advantages.

I had been collecting genetics for a long time and unfortunately I lost my whole collection of seeds due to unexpected events and now after a long grieving period I am ready to start again.

I'm really just looking for somewhere reliable these days to get some auto seeds. Preferably Aussie based.

Oz