First time grower

First of all hello to all, first post and as per topic new to this.

Partly out of curiosity and partly due to the current supply drought (my only two contacts have limited supply) I decided to throw some seeds in some dirt and see what would happen. About a dozen germinated and sprouted, I’d thought I’d be lucky to get one to sprout, and due to having young teenagers the missus said I could only grow one or two plants. So I chose the best four to allow for the possibility of male plants. Anyway two grew “balls” and were discarded and another died due to slug attack. so only have one left which may get more attention than my kids.

Anyway have no idea what sort it is, it doesn’t have traditional leaves. (See pics)

Have done some research including on here and it says to do things such as trim the tops or bend it over it increase the yield, probs won’t do that as don’t won’t to risk killing my one and only, and not a huge smoker just doing it to see if I can.

One questions do have thinking of putting it up on the roof there is a V in between the house and pergola that is hidden from neighbours and road, if I rig up a watering system would it be ok?

Cheers

Nostra

post-67612-0-32592100-1606290999_thumb.jpeg

post-67612-0-21330800-1606291026_thumb.jpeg

post-67612-0-43454200-1606291043_thumb.jpeg

post-67612-0-05772400-1606291060_thumb.jpeg

post-67612-0-08005000-1606291107_thumb.jpeg

Not a bad thing. Just means going back into veg phase. Pretty sure there’s some unserrated leaves I can see in the pics. Just means it’ll get bigger before flowering again when the daylight hours decrease. You’ll end up with bigger yield. Not sure about a pot on the roof. Think it’d get pretty hot up there. Might cook the roots!