Microdosing Mushrooms?

it does work fine on a 'microdose' just need to figure out what your dose is. i might be more of a 'heavyweight' so my microdose is about 0.5g ( subaeruginosa victorian sp) , maybe start at 0.250g and work your way up the next week until you actually feel it.

i have found trips work well too say 2g maybe work up to 3g, although 2g with a little bit of sativa at just before the be peak say 3hr in increases the effect, too much canna and you might get sleepy and pass out.
the euphoria at the 4-5hr mark is great for self worth and self love, really puts a contrast on your normal consciousness of just chugging along life and blocking out a lot of things.

TIPS 
- just remember set and setting, bedroom trips (not exactly mircodoses) should be your training ground, i rarely trip outside but have done the odd trip in nature here and there.
- a trip dose of shrooms on a full stomach is not a great idea, mircodoses should be fine maybe just not as effective, trip dose on a empty stomach/ fasting is no good either as then your hungry  yet while tripping will only get sick on a full meal 
- plenty of water
- incase you get stuck try some relaxing "breathwork"  and have a playlist ready of relaxing/calming music with no lyrics e.g meditation, shamanic music etc

off you go now lol

it does work fine on a 'microdose' just need to figure out what your dose is. i might be more of a 'heavyweight' so my microdose is about 0.5g ( subaeruginosa victorian sp) , maybe start at 0.250g and work your way up the next week until you actually feel it.

i have found trips work well too say 2g maybe work up to 3g, although 2g with a little bit of sativa at just before the be peak say 3hr in increases the effect, too much canna and you might get sleepy and pass out.

the euphoria at the 4-5hr mark is great for self worth and self love, really puts a contrast on your normal consciousness of just chugging along life and blocking out a lot of things.

TIPS

- just remember set and setting, bedroom trips (not exactly mircodoses) should be your training ground, i rarely trip outside but have done the odd trip in nature here and there.

- a trip dose of shrooms on a full stomach is not a great idea, mircodoses should be fine maybe just not as effective, trip dose on a empty stomach/ fasting is no good either as then your hungry yet while tripping will only get sick on a full meal

- plenty of water

- incase you get stuck try some relaxing "breathwork" and have a playlist ready of relaxing/calming music with no lyrics e.g meditation, shamanic music etc

off you go now lol

This is very informative! We have a mate who is into it and he is dropping off a month course for us. I’ve been watching so many Ted talks and reading a shit tonne of articles. We both suffer with a fair bit of trauma and I’ve read how it can help there. Have you felt a lot different with using it? Do you think it has helped you mentally?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

i would say that obviously everyone does have different neurology so these things play what i guess is a major factor. for me personally i find trips a good 'reset' mentally, kind of like a holiday get away for the mind and the science does show that neurologically for a positive 'reset'. i find microdoses beneficial and you should try it out to see what works for you, yet i dont see it as a magic fix alone as i believe there should be other practices attached to it, while i cant say i hold all the answers there.

i guess i should note that the neural-plasticity that shrooms facilitate is one of the main functions that can override the depression so hypothetically if your micro-dosing (not tripping) and doing fun activities ( NOT gaming or tv ) that neural pathway will be strengthened thus it will be more easier to experience 'fun' or a happy state of mind.

i'm not an experienced microdoser ( may have done 20) as supply and work-life balance could be better, generally your looking for some consistency say every weekend ( non work days, not every day if your not working) for a month with the right practice as above.

- might be best to try some meditation now as meditating on shrooms is quite rewarding/ great feeling 
- if schizophrenic shrooms 'might' not me a great idea,
- if you can be bothered might be best to understand how the unconscious works with jungian psychology/ carl g. jung 
- "gabor mate" is good on trauma  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yjPMt1gB5k

Edited by Dan J
  • Upvote 1

Brilliant! Thanks heaps Dan. Heaps of good info. We started microdosing last week and I feel good. I’ve been watching a heap on YouTube. I love that psychedsubstance on YouTube, but so much info out there. My eyes have been totally opened to the benefits. Going to watch that video you shared soon.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

I’ve heard lots of great things about that as well! Have you looked into microdosing lsd? Apparently it’s meant to be really beneficial

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

LSD has cut my depression literally in 1/2, DASS score went from 36 to 18 after about 2-3 'trip sessions" it's lit a fire under my arse :bang: , I've lost almost 15kg in 3 months :flex:

I’ve heard lots of great things about that as well! Have you looked into microdosing lsd? Apparently it’s meant to be really beneficial

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app