• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

need help please

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

flowerssgalore

flowerssgalore

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

hi I recently put plants outside they have been there for 10 days maybe 14 days roughly would it be ok to put them back inside on 18/6? they are still small 10-20cm high

thanks looking forward to hearing back

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14530 Posts:

Yeah no problems doing that

gazza308

gazza308

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1610 Posts:
  • Interests:Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Bikes, Fishing, Shooting, Growing, Rooting :P
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Viperspectra
His definitely in vic this weathers fucked. Maybe put out mid November at this rate.

I'm not a Gynecologist but I know a  #*$! when I see one!

flowerssgalore

flowerssgalore

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:

His definitely in vic this weathers fucked. Maybe put out mid November at this rate.

im in queensland bro also has anyone had experience with mega crrop nutes? currently using bio diesel and also do autos run better in soil or coco?

flowerssgalore

flowerssgalore

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:

Yeah no problems doing that

what light cycle should i put them on i just got them inside should they go straight to 18/6?? thanks for the help

Anoma

Anoma

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

what light cycle should i put them on i just got them inside should they go straight to 18/6?? thanks for the help

Yes

buzzo

buzzo

Coco rocks the Auto World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1626 Posts:
  • Interests:Collecting Red Wine, Growing Pot, Driving Off Road & Camping, Cycling, Pinball Machines, Mechanical Clocks, Coffee roasting
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Nutrifield

All Cannabis Plants will do better on Coco unless you have a really well Balanced Soil and have experience growing with it.

I recommend 24 hour lighting with Autos and no less than 18 hours. Upsetting the light schedule with an Auto will not cause it any issues

unless extreme.

In Summer i will run them on 18/6 once they start flowering because of the heat. In Winter I hit them hard with 24 hours light start to finish.

The only thing that an Auto can do that Photo's cant is flower on more than 12 hours of light....Any less than 18 hours and you are wasting

that fast flowering time an Auto will give you.

I recommend Nutrifield Coco A & B for newbies and Coco....Its all you need start to finish

This plant was grown in Coco with just Nutrifield and nothing else from start to finish. You dont need

and will not gain a single thing from a expensive Cocktail of Nutrients

Attached File  2508648_fastbuds-six-shooter-grow-journal-by-buzzofastbudssix-shooter.jpg   263.11K   13 downloads

Edited by buzzo, 21 October 2020 - 08:38 AM.

Click here for my Autoflower growing guide in Coco :egyptdance:

Live fast die young and make a stinking potent corpse.
                         The Autoflower dream :crazytwist:
Auto's Rule OK. Just ask Shroomy! :declare:
Doing BIG things in Small Places gallery_5_33_11555.pnglogo.png

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.