growing in shadehouse

Hi All

I'm in coastal Central Queensland and this year have decided to try and grow in a shade house.  It has 30% shade cloth but re enforced plastic roofing. the reason why I wanted to grow it in the shade house is so I can keep it up at  the house rather than the long trek down the back to water and the greenhouse will hopefully keep out prying eyes.  We are having a few issues with aphids at the moment so I've been using a homemade white oil mix.  Seems to be working at this time. 

My question is has anyone else grown this way this far up the coast or had any issues with aphids or anything else they feel could give me pointers on.

Thank you

Hey there, im a greenhouse grower not so far up though, north of Sydney. I dont have many pest problems but still a novice grower. I use neem oil from bunnings once a week to spray the under and over the top of the leaves, avoiding spraying buds, my research tells me it does a good job. My greenhouse is pvc walls and roof so keeps nearly all bugs out. My issues are around heating, does anyone have some good pointers for keeping the temperature down? I use a misting kit at 5min intervals to keep the plants hydrated and temps down but being a 40degree day today i have been at the 39degree mark all day (door jarred open to reduce heat). Im looking at installing a small 6" exhaust fan, same as bathrooms use. Any advice would be welcomed (",)